HVAC MAINTENANCE IN PORT ST. LUCIE
Servicing All Brands in Martin County & North Palm Beach County
At A/C NOW LLC, we prioritize customer service and the comfort of our clients. Our highly skilled and experienced technicians can help you stay comfortable season after season with professional HVAC maintenance in Port St. Lucie, Fort Pierce, Jupiter, Palm Beach Gardens and Palm City. We provide top quality maintenance services for all brands of heating and air conditioning equipment.
Improve HVAC Performance, Comfort & Efficiency
Heating and air conditioning systems are like your car or any other mechanical equipment. Preventative maintenance is necessary to keep the systems running efficiently and failing to keep up with regular scheduled maintenance can result in more frequent and expensive repairs. Routine HVAC maintenance in Port St. Lucie offers several financial and home comfort benefits.
Schedule regular HVAC maintenance visits for:
- Better performance – A well maintained system will run more reliably for improved comfort and reliable performance with fewer breakdowns. Staying current with maintenance over the life of your system can maximize equipment life.
- Energy efficiency – When your heater or air conditioner is regularly cleaned and tuned up, it will run more efficiently. This improves energy efficiency and that offers benefits for the environment and your wallet.
- Lower heating and cooling costs – When your system runs more efficiently, your heating and cooling costs will be reduced.
- Improved indoor air quality – Cleaning the components of the system and cleaning/changing the filters keeps the HVAC system cleaner, which results in fewer contaminants in the air.
- Your warranty – Most manufacturers require regular professional maintenance to keep the warranty intact.
In most cases, heating and air conditioning equipment maintenance should be performed once a year. Air conditioning maintenance is recommended in the early spring before the start of the cooling season. For your heating system, maintenance should be scheduled in the fall, so you can make sure your heater is ready for winter.
HVAC maintenance visits include:
- Clean/change filters
- Inspect blower motor and condenser
- Check refrigerant levels
- Clean the condenser coil
- Check the evaporator coil
- Clean and flush drain line
- Check all electrical connections
- Lubricate moving parts
When you keep up with regular maintenance visits, the technician can make minor adjustments to the system to improve performance. If a larger problem is discovered during a tune-up, your HVAC technician can bring the issue to your attention. You can have the equipment repaired to avoid an unexpected breakdown in the middle of the summer.
Schedule HVAC Maintenance Service
At A/C NOW LLC, we have more than three decades of combined experience with HVAC maintenance in Port St. Lucie. Our skilled technicians are knowledgeable and experienced with all major heating and air conditioning equipment brands. We prioritize customer service and work hard to make sure you are completely satisfied with the quality of our work.